We are now offering 'ON LINE' appointments and Prescriptions
You can now book and cancel appointments 'on line' click on the Appointment tab above for more information on how to use this service.
You can also order your prescription 'on line' and for patients who already use this service there are changes to the way your oder them, please click on the Prescription tab for more information.
From June 17th 2014 we shall be offering a new way to get your medicines and appliances called The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS). This is an NHS service and gives you the chance to change how we send your prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice.
What it means for you:
- You will no longer need to collect your paper prescription from reception, instead we can send it electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
- You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
- You may not have to wait as long at the pharmacy, as they will receive your prescription automacially from us, so they can have your medication or appliances ready before you arrive.
How to get your prescriptions electronically:
If you do not already have your prescriptions automactically sent by us, to a pharmacy of your choice, simpy let reception know which pharmacy you would like your prescriptions sent to. You will still receive a request slip to order any future medication or you can use our 'on line' ordering service.
For more information about EPS please click on the link below
Download the patient information summary sheet in English (PDF, 52.8kB) ( translated language versions available ).
NHS England’s Care Data
Following the recent changes in the GP contract practices are under a lawful obligation under the Health and Social Care Act to provide patient data to the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) (ie where national research is being undertaken). We are also obliged under the Data Protection Act to protect your data. It is important you are aware of these changes in the law. We have not provided blanket approval for extract of patient data from our clinical systems and consider each request on its merit. The information provided may be used in research to improve future health or to improve the functioning of the health service.
- This information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information.
- This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
- You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
- If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff.
Wiltshire Council has just launched a new interactive website called ‘Active Wiltshire’, that will act as a one stop shop for sport, physical activity and health across the county.
As part of a Legacy for Wiltshire, a Wiltshire Council-led partnership which aims to encourage people to keep fit and active, the new Active Wiltshire website will provide local people and communities with information on a wide range of sporting and recreational activity currently available across the county.
Visitors to the site will have access to information on how to lead an active and healthy lifestyle, find sports clubs, groups and events in their local area and create a free profile on the site where they can record their BMI, follow a food plan and participate in challenges.
Patient Participation Group
SURVEY REPORT 2013/2014 IS NOW AVAILABLE
Please click on the link below to view the results
Thank you to everyone who took part
The Three Swans Surgery is very proud to have a Patient Participation Group. The Group meets approximately four times per year and organises educational events and helps the surgery by offering their opinion on ways we can maintain our high standard of service.
We are always looking for new members to join our Patient Participation Group and or our e-mail Patient Reference Group. For more information look under 'Patient Group' under Further Information.
The Three Swans Surgery is now regulated by the
Care Quality Commission to provide care.
Please see under 'Further Information' to find out more about CQC
(Site updated 01/07/2014)